FALL DESSERT DAYS FUNDRAISER!
"Coding at Carnegie"
Thank ACS parents, community and Donors Choose supports for making "Coding at Carnegie" possible for the below classes:
- Ms. Brown, Room 221-SpEd Primary
- Ms. Close, Room 125-Kindergarten
- Ms. Butts, Room 127-1st Gifted
- Ms. Johnson, Room 112-1st
- Ms. Caffie, Room 110-2nd
- Ms. Milsap, Room 114-2nd
- Ms. Hernandez, Room 116-2nd Gifted
- Ms. Lanham, Room 102-3rd Gifted
- Mrs. N. King, Room 104-3rd
- Mrs. Anderson, Room 101-3rd
- Mrs. Daley-Mitchell, Room 204-4th Gifted
- Mrs. Roberson, Room 205-5th \
Mrs. F. Boateng, Room 222-6th
Please support "Coding at Carnegie" by donating via http://www.donorschoose.org.
"Learners Today, Leaders Tomorrow"
Follow us on Twitter @ACSCOUGARS
Please be advised that our school
hours are from 8:45 a.m. to 3:45 p.m.
Students are not to arrive before 8:30 a.m. There is no supervision
before 8:30 a.m. and students will not be permitted in the building.
Please, consider the safety and well being of your child and
DO NOT drop-off your child prior to 8:30 a.m. These are very busy times and safety
is our utmost priority.
return to top
Located in the Woodlawn community, Carnegie strives for academic success for all students. Academic
- Regional Gifted Center (grades K-5)
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Middle Years Programme
- Traditional Neighborhood program Pre- Kindergarten to 8th grade.
Reminder to parents who are dropping off and picking up students before and
after school; Please be mindful of others and help to keep traffic moving by
being courteous and not blocking traffic as you let your child/ren out of the
car, or stopping to allow them to get in after school. Also, be aware that the
school busses need to park so that drivers can let children off and after school
they need to come into the building to pick them up after school. With all of
us working together, we can keep traffic flowing smoothly.